Since we’re on a health kick, I whipped up these satisfying personal pizzas for lunch one afternoon.
2 White Corn tortillas
2 Tomato slices
1/3 cup shredded Mozzarella
2 Tbsp Medium Chunk Salsa- from Walmart (for a little heat)
2 Tbsp Pesto- I made this first from a recipe I found online (I used walnuts and adjusted the portions) : http://www.pickyourown.org/pesto.php
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees
2. Toast the corn tortillas for 3 minutes on each side in a non-stick skillet with no spray/butter. Make sure they’re not too crunchy.
3. Place the tortillas on a flat baking sheet and spread 1 Tbsp of pesto on each tortilla
4. Layer the ingredients in this order: Pesto, slice of tomato, 1 tbsp of salsa, and sprinkle half the cheese on top.
5. Place the baking sheet with tortillas in the oven and bake for 5-8mins or until it’s melted to your liking. If you happen to have any leftover pesto, you can spread it on top of the warm cheese.
Hope you enjoy!