As you probably already know….we got married! Our colors were burgundy/maroon, gold, and ivory. I decided to be a #DIYBride and do some of the reception decor myself. We ended up doing the doing the menus, signs, and table numbers. At first, we wanted to have a cardstock menu at every place setting at the reception. However, as time went on, we realized that we didn’t have the time or budget for it. As an alternative, we chose to create 1 or 2 menus per table. Here’s what we came up with…
To prepare for the menus and signs, I went to the Dollar Store and picked up some 5×7 frames. Not all of them were the same but it didn’t matter since I would be spray painting over them. I used my handy dandy gold spray paint, which I fell in love with from this project.
3) For the actual menu, we just printed it out on regular copy paper and cut them down to 5×7 size. We made about 16 frames (we only had 12 tables but 4 of them were long rectangular ones).
4) BOOM! #DIY goodness!
Frames – $1.00 each
Spray Paint- already had
Paper and Ink- already had